We started the day off snowed in at Grandma's house. Luckily I had the kids Valentine's with me... I guess it's a good thing that I've only been off bed rest for two days and had just gone to the store.
Good morning Cade!
Good morning Cade!
Daddy and Brennan waiting for dinner at Applebee's. Surprisingly we only had a 20 minute wait. Michael won a gift certificate from work a few weeks ago, and we thought we better use it while we have the chance, in the brief interim between bed rest liberation and baby being born. Valentine's Dinner cost us a total $3! Gotta love that!
It pays to be in our business... Michael had to go over to one of our wholesale suppliers to pick up a product and look what I scored!! They should last a long time too- normally these would go to florists shops and then be bought. It's nice to be able to skip the middleman.
It is fantastic to be up and moving again and able to take care of my kids again. Although I must say that it is exhausting and I feel like a weakling... it's hard to stand up for more than 5 minutes at a time and forget going up and down stairs and picking up things from the ground. It's not the belly that's the problem, it's the lack of legs and stamina. I guess that's what I get for laying around for the last 8 weeks straight. Good thing I have at least a couple of days of normal life before the baby comes. The doctor told me on Tuesday "See you in one week, or sooner." So, we'll see what happens. We're just so blessed that we made it!

It pays to be in our business... Michael had to go over to one of our wholesale suppliers to pick up a product and look what I scored!! They should last a long time too- normally these would go to florists shops and then be bought. It's nice to be able to skip the middleman.
It is fantastic to be up and moving again and able to take care of my kids again. Although I must say that it is exhausting and I feel like a weakling... it's hard to stand up for more than 5 minutes at a time and forget going up and down stairs and picking up things from the ground. It's not the belly that's the problem, it's the lack of legs and stamina. I guess that's what I get for laying around for the last 8 weeks straight. Good thing I have at least a couple of days of normal life before the baby comes. The doctor told me on Tuesday "See you in one week, or sooner." So, we'll see what happens. We're just so blessed that we made it!

4 comments:
Too cute and funny of children. And, your flowers are beautiful....and I can still come help you anytime that you have a need you know. You don't have to take over all at once!! Besides, what am I supposed to do, anyway???
Cute kids and beautiful flowers! How exciting to be near the end of the pregnancy. Can't wait to see your baby girl.
Your kids are cute.
Sounds like a fun Valentine's day!
Andrew was going through a very hard time at work that week, so he told me sadly that he may not even be able to come home while it was still Valentine's day. Then he surprised me by coming home around 8:30. Happy day!
Sara I don't know how you stand being a Microsoft Widow. I would hate it!! I think Michael's gone too much and he works 8:30-5:30... of course, then he's working on our other house or our businesses and stuff, but at least he's semi around!! Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment