Friday, February 15, 2008

Bare Toes

This is the day before the infamous storm... it was warm (like a whopping 39 degrees or something), not windy and the sun was shining down and melting the snow. The kids couldn't resist playing outside. I thought Allie would really appreciate the bare toes!


4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I am glad you took pictures of that day, Annie.....it WAS warm...it felt good :) And they had such fun outside.

Lloyd Family said...

What I want to know is, what were you doing awake at 4:09 am?

Michaelangelo said...

Good question Merilee. Lately I can't sleep more than a couple of hours-- last night I was lucky to sleep about three and a half hours before my sciatic nerve and back gave up... Sometimes I can sleep some more on the couch, but not last night. So, it was blog posting time!!

Allie Thornbrue said...

What in the world are your kids doing bare foot?! That is freezing! :)