Sunday, February 10, 2008

Making Fun of Mommy

A few days ago Michael teased Brennan by putting a stuffed animal down Brennan's shirt. Last Sunday morning Brennan shoved his favorite Bunny down his pajamas and then did a funny walk across the room until he was standing right in front of me and then he took this pose:

He knew he was making fun of Mommy's fat tummy!

Not to be outdone, Cadence put his Doggy in his tummy, stuck his tummy out for a pose and when asked to "walk like Mommy" he waddled. Am I supposed to feel good about this?

We tried to get a picture of both kids at once, but Brennan kept unzipping himself to get out his "bebe" Cade said "I have a baby in my tummy just like you Mommy! I can get mine out!" I had to show them that mine isn't just a toy under my shirt... I think Cade understands a little bit what a new baby will mean, but of course Brennan has no idea what's going to hit sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Our kids are hilarious! I never thought my children would make fun of me... at least while they're this young!

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Don't we wish is was just that easy...unzip and there they are??
You do have funny kids...they make me laugh every day!!! Fun, huh?

Lloyd Family said...

That is hilarious! I love their silly imaginations.

Allie Thornbrue said...

At least they don't know where a baby comes out! With Grace, the girls started asking some serious questions that needed some direct answers. It wasn't too long after that we had our first "bodies are special" talk. Cute kids.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!!!

Chelsea said...

Those are the cutest boys ever! Yeah I think the actual mechanics of birth aren't quite as amusing as the unzipping of feety pajamas!