Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tickle and Tackle Time

Every Night after the toys are cleaned up and the kids are ready for bed it's tickle and wrestling time with Daddy! These boys love playing with their Daddy!!Daddy's make the best jungle gyms!

And trampolines... the boys sit and bounce on Daddy.
Here's Michael tickling one kid and being tickled by the other. What fun!

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Don't you love it?

Anonymous said...

Annie, don't even feel pathetic about your running, and no excuses either. You are just amazing and fast!! It took me 17:27. But it did feel good, and I never had to stop, so that was nice. My test went amazing as well. And the person I studied with is officially my favorite person! She's way funny.
Well, that's all I have to say.
Night!

Lloyd Family said...

Annie-
You were right, Ezra is getting his 1 yr molars. It just seems so early, but he will be a year old next month. Amazing.