They took EmmaRay to do blood pressure and weight at midnight on Sunday, and they gave her a bath and couldn't resist dressing her up a little-- notice the flower cornsyruped to her head.
Here's EmmaRay all dressed and ready to go home. This is about the smallest 0-3 month outfit that we have and look how enormous it is on her! What a cute little baby!
Here's EmmaRay all dressed and ready to go home. This is about the smallest 0-3 month outfit that we have and look how enormous it is on her! What a cute little baby!
The stuffed elephant and dog are presents from Cadence and Brennan to their baby sister. They had a great time wrapping them up and were so excited to give them to their baby (and then play with them themselves afterward).
All ready to go home!! They released us Monday morning- both Mommy and Baby doing great. We had to have EmmaRay's bilirubin checked again on Wednesday, but it came back no problem. Teeny tiny baby in a carseat.
Here's Daddy all ready to carry his little girl out to the car. The nurse said she loves experienced Dads because they snap the carseat in and put the handle down just right. As much as I love the hospital I'm so glad we get to go home!!!
5 comments:
So, so cute!! Oh man. Your kids are all so darling. I need to be there. Who needs college anyways? oh, wait. I do!! Dang!
That picture with Michael just brings back how tiny and petite she is......the cute little baby girl, anyway!! Amazing!
Love you.
Oh she is absolutley perfect! What a doll! And you look great too, Angela. Congratulations again.
Andrea
Oh, sorry. You too Michael! But guys don't need to hear it so often right?
Andrea
Yea for home! I hated being in the hospital. We went home the day after I had my Hyrum. I was SO happy. I can't wait to see her... she is super cute. But how could she not be with a mother like you? :)
Post a Comment