I wanted to publish some pictures quickly for everyone who wants to see the new little girl.

Healthy 6 lbs 10 oz, 19 inches, 33cm head.

Healthy 6 lbs 10 oz, 19 inches, 33cm head.
Baby EmmaRay's first bath time. She doesn't cry much.

Hugging and loving mommy.
We love you EmmaRay Star Rigby.
To be continued ....

5 comments:
She is beautiful! Can't wait to hold her. Did you get my message that the blanket I made for her has a big star on it?!!
Yes I got your message... at about 1am. We lost our cell phone under the hospital bed in the delivery room, and didn't realize it until about 12:30am and then we had to go on a hunt... so Allie and Merilee, sorry I didn't call back! But I will today. I am so excited for the star blanket-- that is perfect!! And I'm glad you like the name Allie- I told you we weren't crazy :)
Congratulations! She looks so cute! And great name choice; I love the way it sounds!
She is so gorgeous!! Seeing pictures makes me want to come home right now!! If Amy doesn't make me sick I think I will have to come home this weekend. That, or if Alex asks me out again.....!! Jk. I really do want to come see her, though. 2 hours is worth it!
Oh, these pictures make me excited! 2 1/2 weeks left!
Post a Comment