The sky is falling....... (well...I guess that is true today, the sky really is falling....about 2 feet worth of it anyway!)He is a darling baby....now you have a Chicken Little and a Ralphie!!
Good one. Who is the random guy? You should delete his comment.
Personally, I think he looks more like Mr. Potato Head!! Very fun. Any suggestions on what to do with a whiny baby? Mine won't stop.
You need pictures of Cade and Ralphie!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The sky is falling.......
(well...I guess that is true today, the sky really is falling....about 2 feet worth of it anyway!)
He is a darling baby....now you have a Chicken Little and a Ralphie!!
Good one. Who is the random guy? You should delete his comment.
Personally, I think he looks more like Mr. Potato Head!! Very fun.
Any suggestions on what to do with a whiny baby? Mine won't stop.
You need pictures of Cade and Ralphie!! :)
Post a Comment