Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Girl

I know everyone is dying for more pictures of our little EmmaRay, so here you go!! This is our baby girl one day old.I love how babies stay all tucked up in a ball, hands by the face all cuddly.
Baby toes! All three of our kids inherited their Daddy's feet, but my pinky toe.
Cade and Brennan adore their little sister.
Brennan gets the cutest smile on his face anytime he sees or hears EmmaRay. He says "Bebe, bebe, cute. Bebe cry? Bebe hold, hold, hold." He loves to hold her and blow her kisses. He's doing a good job of being gentle too.
The boys, all dressed up after church on Sunday, looking out the hospital room windows. When they walked in the room I about had a heart attack because they look so ENORMOUS compared to the baby. They grew about a foot and 20 lbs in the 24 hours since I saw them last. Cade looks normal to me now, but Brennan still looks huge to me-- what happened to my baby boy?

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I must admit I love the picture of Cade and Brennan looking out the window. I want that one in a frame. How can I get a 5 by 7 print? Mom

Lori Thornbrue said...

Not to say I don't love all the other pictures, of course.....:)

Lura said...

When I saw Jago after Gareth was born I couldn't believe how big he was, and I knew he was a big boy! But he wasn't a baby anymore, suddenly he was a toddler. It was sad. But it's cute too, and it's great that your boys are so good with the baby. She's going to be well protected as she grows up!