The Saturday Morning Session of General Conference-- the kids were at the table finishing breakfast and listening to the radio broadcast. During the sustainings of the new Prophet and all the church leaders I would say "Get ready to raise your hand." The kids were so cute, I had to take their picture.


Brennan is very supportive!

In between sessions we took advantage of the warmish weather and took the kids outside to blow bubbles.

Chasing Bubbles. FYI, Brennan has stickers on his forehead, a B and R for his name. Why? I don't know... that's where he wanted them.

Still chasing... meanwhile Daddy is still blowing bubbles that are chasing the kids, so we'd tell them to turn around and they'd get bombarded with bubbles in the face. We are so excited for warm weather!!
2 comments:
Fun bubbles! Don't you just love the enthusiasm of youth.
Cute bubble chasing children! Allie would 'die' if they knew it was only about 50 outside......but it feels warm to us, huh?
Post a Comment