Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cute Face

Cute little EmmaRay is getting so big already and is starting to smile a lot! She still sleeps about 20 hours a day, but it's sure fun to watch her when she sleeps and when she's looking around so cute! She is a very strong baby-- she loves to sit up and stand and she holds her head so straight. If you pull her to sitting up from laying she can hold her head still- it doesn't drop back at all. Pretty impressive for a six week old baby, and she's been doing that for three weeks now.Look at this cute face! Irresistible! We put this one on our new business cards for our AngelHeadbands.com site.
Kicking on a quilt from Grandma Jo.
Poor little baby... Michael was holding her while we were watching a movie with Kristen last Friday night. We were eating popcorn and chocolate chips (strange I know, but good) and Michael laughed when he dropped a piece of popcorn on her. About half an hour later he uncovered her face and found a big chocolate smear on her forehead. Apparently popcorn wasn't the only thing dropped, and the chocolate melted.
Sweet little sleeper during Sunday Conference.
Cute little open mouth smile! Caught this one playing with Daddy on Sunday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I chose for you to bless EmmaRay the last week of April. On the 27th. Because then, I could bring Alex home with me Saturday night and you could meet him, and then we could bless EmmaRay on Sunday. Plus, that's the week right before I come home, so I can start the packing process and bring some stuff home...so I can get everything home in my little car! It'd be fun! Either that, or the first week of May. Because I will be home then. Any time after that and I think I'll be gone to Oregon! So, there's my vote! Whatever works, though! Just let me know!

Andrea Hardman said...

so so so so cute! I just want to nibble on her nose and cheeks and on that spot just under her chin. Love it. It's really fun to read your blog too and feel caught up on the lives of our families.

Chelsea said...

She is so beautiful! I looked at the bows on your website and they are all so adorable! When/if I ever have a baby girl, I am coming to you to stock up on all the pretty stuff!

Lloyd Family said...

So cute! I love the picture with chocolate on her head. Before I read the comments, I thought that she had gotten hurt. Chocolate is funny. And, yes, popcorn and chocolate chips is delicious together.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well, I have never had chocolate chips and popcorn together....and I am glad it wasn't a cut. She is so cute and sweet and dimplie and looks like Brennan!
How I love those babies of yours! All 3 of them.

angel said...

Oh, what a cute baby!
That headband picture is absolutely adorable.
At first I thought the chocolate on her face was blood -- then as the story progressed, I thought she'd been burned. I felt sick with concern. So glad to know it was only chocolate!