This is what I get for feeding the baby. I just hope it's washable marker. It's funny- Brennan is the instigator of mischief and Cade is the follower. They thought they were so hilarious. Mommy's not laughing... out loud anyway. The kids don't need any encouragement!
I guess Brennan could be an example of a McDonald's commercial... "This is what could happen if your child eats here!!!" We've sworn off McD's food in our family :)
5 comments:
Oh Brennan, what is Grandma going to do with you? Let alone your mommy??
Love all your pictures, the fishing, cute EmmaRay, etc.
Naughty, Naughty. My husband is the one that instigates such drawings with marker on the face and I have pictures to proove it!!
I noticed the perfect golden arches in the middle of Brennan's forehead...subliminal messages?
HEE HEE. I'm so glad it wasn't my kids.
I guess Brennan could be an example of a McDonald's commercial... "This is what could happen if your child eats here!!!" We've sworn off McD's food in our family :)
Post a Comment