Friday, April 25, 2008

Mani/Pedi

On Wednesday Cade decided that naptime wasn't fun enough-- he needed to spice things up a bit and give himself a manicure and pedicure, with dry erase markers of all things! So, here's the result after he felt guilty and rubbed most of it off. You can get the idea.

6 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

And, of course, until he's had 5-6 more baths he will look like one of the great unwashed! Don't you just love it? I guess that's what socks are for! Great adventures!

Lori Thornbrue said...

What people don't know is that as soon as Annie got out the camera, he quick rubbed his toenails and fingernails---they were ALL black until he tried to hide them. I know, I was there! :)

Chelsea said...

I love the adventures your boys get into . . . it makes me trying to keep up with one look like a piece of cake!

MommaM said...

He is SO creative in a very mischievous way.

angel said...

I love the way you put of the pictures on the blog -- sort of a squashed version of Cade. Cute.

Lloyd Family said...

Oh that is lovely, Cade. Angela, you sure have your hands full!!