Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cade's a Busy Boy

Mommy: "Cade, could you please open Brennan's door and turn on his light for me?" (after naptime when I'm feeding the baby and Brennan is crying in his room)

Cade: "No, 'cause I'm a busy boy right now."

Okay then......


Sorry for the lack of updates lately- I'll get pictures of our Memorial Weekend trip up soon!

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

So, does that give you the right to say, "No, cause I'm a busy mommy right now" when he needs something? Somehow it never works backward. !

Lloyd Family said...

Yesterday Dylan told me that taking out the garbage was "too hard!" I told him that making his dinner was "too hard!" It really doesn't work backwards.

proph said...

I love little kids. So, how old is emmaray now? She is a little sweetie. I haven't seen Cade for so long that I thought Brennan was him. Oopppps. You have cute kids. How is three kids treating you? I am nervous to explore what it's like to have two kids. Oh well, I am already in over my head and loving every minute!

proph said...

I love little kids. So, how old is emmaray now? She is a little sweetie. I haven't seen Cade for so long that I thought Brennan was him. Oopppps. You have cute kids. How is three kids treating you? I am nervous to explore what it's like to have two kids. Oh well, I am already in over my head and loving every minute!

angel said...

You can say, "I'm a busy mommy," but then you have children crying and tugging on your legs. That's not much fun. Actually, Joshua is getting pretty good about understanding that sometimes something has to happen "first" before he can get what he wants. He will even make up his own statements about what has to happen first when he plays. It's cute 'cause he doesn't know a lot of the words that he needs to explain it, but the message is clear. For example, he just told me that he needed to use certain stickers before he could use the other ones. It came out, "First a more (pointing at one sticker)...a more (pointing at another)." It's really cute!