Sunday we blessed our beautiful EmmaRay. We had 45 people at Mom and Dad's for dinner! Thanks again for letting us use your house! At our house that would have been impossible! Here's Michael and his Mom with the baby after dinner.

Here's Great Grandma Jo and Great Grandpa Dale holding great grandchild number 42... I think. It was so nice of them to come down just for the afternoon. Love you!
Here's Kristen with her nice boyfriend Alex who surprisingly didn't seem completely overwhelmed at the whole family reunion party. Thanks you two for coming up the weekend before finals! So glad you could come!!
And here's the sweet baby minus one shoe. She was such an angel for her blessing- slept peacefully the whole time her Daddy was giving her a wonderful blessing. The Bishop thanked us for increasing attendance by 20% (our family and friends filled a solid 3 long rows!). It was fabulous!
Grandpa and tired little Brennan at the end of the night. Brennan is sitting next to me right now insisting that this is a picture of Cadence-- they do almost look like twins these days, especially when they are dressed the same.
Mommy and EmmaRay in her cute little blessing dress-- we bought the dress almost 4 years ago when we were expecting Cade and didn't know if we were having a boy or girl. So fun to finally use it!
Daddy's little Princess! He really loves his little baby girl! But with cheeks like those, who wouldn't love her! She was such a good baby all day- even with loud people all around and being passed around a lot. What a sweetheart!
Amazing what this kid can get into in 3 seconds flat! This is Brennan the Raccoon. We were getting ready to take EmmaRay to her 2 month Dr appointment. Washing the mascara off was punishment enough. EmmaRay weighed in at 10 lbs even and is now 21.5 inches tall-- which is like 25% for weight and less than 10% height. I guess she takes after me in the height department! She is doing very well- the Dr was impressed that she rolls already and holds her head so well. Of course then she had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine so she felt pretty bad the rest of the day, but overall she did very well.
Monday night for Family Home Evening we took a picnic to the park and let the kids play. They are finally getting over slide anxiety and will (sometimes) go down by themselves. Actually this is the same slide that Cade sprained his leg on when he was 20 months old and had to wear a soft cast for 2 weeks. Now he's loving it!
Monday night for Family Home Evening we took a picnic to the park and let the kids play. They are finally getting over slide anxiety and will (sometimes) go down by themselves. Actually this is the same slide that Cade sprained his leg on when he was 20 months old and had to wear a soft cast for 2 weeks. Now he's loving it!
We went to the zoo on Tuesday with my mom and Michael's cousin Elisa and her family. It was supposed to be sunny and 80, but instead it was overcast and 65, but still made for a nice day at the zoo.
Little Ray is such a good baby! She enjoyed the excursion to the zoo- slept most of the time in our arms and then woke up and just looked around so cute!
Michael had his scouts over Thursday night to do a little gold panning. They had a good time finding specks of gold and pretty big garnets, although they were too impatient to do a great job of panning-- they would have found more :)
Cade and Brennan just had fun playing in the dirty water with buckets!Yesterday I finished my 30 credits of continuing education, so now I am officially renewed for the next two years. Lets see... in the last two years I've worked about 20 days. Wonder if I'll break that record this time! I love not having to work... but then again, I work hard at home!
So, this is a little of what's been keeping us busy this week and now I better go because Brennan is saying :Mommy, mommy, mommy, socks on! Mommy, mommy, shoes on!" He wants to go play outside.
So, this is a little of what's been keeping us busy this week and now I better go because Brennan is saying :Mommy, mommy, mommy, socks on! Mommy, mommy, shoes on!" He wants to go play outside.

10 comments:
Oh, no, pictures of me........Ouch!
All of the other pictures, etc look great.......sorry about Brennan the little mischief maker. I love the pictures, EmmaRay look sooo cute....as do the boys. Love it all. Love the panning for gold, too. That is fun!
Nice scoutmaster.
oh,also, a particularly cute picture of Kristen, Alex and EmmaRay, and I also really like the picture of you and EmmaRay...she looks 6 months old in that picture.
Mom- I actually think that picture of you looks great, I even commented to Lance last night that it was a great picture of you!! Nice to finally see a pic of Alex. They look good together. I LOVE the racoon eyes on Brennan and, yes, he and Cade look alike in that photo. Love the pic of Ray and Angela-- cute hair!! She is a beautiful baby. Fun stuff. Wish we could have been there, too.
What a great post. Nice and newsy. Is it just me or do your boys have a tnedancy to like make up and markers on thier faces? Tee hee. It seems very familiar somehow.
At least some of you are good about updates (I know, ours is boring of late). The messes you are experiencing the the boys is the reason I decided it was a better bet to send Marie to school. I spend so much time putting out small fires that I know Marie's education would suffer. So good luck to you when it comes time to home-school. And if your mom offers to do it for you, I will be totally jealous (somehow I wouldn't put it past her)!
EmmaRay! What a cute little girl! Seeing her made me get really excited for our little girl due in 3 weeks. How is it being a mom of three?
WOW! You have an adorable family! I can't believe you are a mom of three! How's life? Crazy-busy? You look like you are just taking it all in stride! Someday we'll catch up.... :)
What a wonderful thing to live so close to family and friends so that they can all gather at such a great moment! Your little girl is beautiful and so is your family.
Fun adventures!
Would you be okay with sharing the blessing dress? You could send it with Mom when she comes. Then we could use it for Elisabeth's blessing and send it right back.
I like the pictures of Mom, too.
Post a Comment