Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stats

We just got back from taking EmmaRay to her 9 month checkup. Here are the new stats and percentages. She's still our pint size princess, but she is healthy and growing well, so we're all happy!

Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz (12%)
Height: 27 inches (25%)
Head: 17 inches (25%)

And get this, after 3 kids and struggling every time to produce enough milk for them (all three kids the milk has quickly dried up around nine months... I managed to keep going with Brennan til 10 1/2 months, but it wasn't very fun.) So I mention this to my Doctor and she says "Oh, lets get you on this herbal supplement that increases your milk supply, and if that doesn't work there is a prescription one that will." WHAT??? All that hard work and worry and I could have just taken something to help me out? So tomorrow I am going to the natural food store looking for Blessed Thistle and/or fenylgreek. Sounds fun huh.

Here's a picture of EmmaRay all dressed up like a reindeer. You are going to love our Christmas card this year... that is if I can finish it in time. We need it to snow before I can really get started on it, and I just heard the forecast for the weekend-- sunny and mid 50's. Are we in Utah still?

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Seriously, where is all the snow?

Lori Thornbrue said...

Darling Reindeer. (She is the sweetest baby)
Yesterday subbing, the classroom was so hot, I opened all of the windows. It was not much of a relief, as the warm still air didn't let in a cooling breeze. Weird.

Andrea Hardman said...

Way cute! And it does still feel like October to me. A bit cold at night but otherwise, quite warmish.

Lloyd Family said...

Darling reindeer!! I cheated on my Christmas cards and let Costco do them for me. It still takes time to put all the names, stamps, and stickers on. Sheesh!

The Clarks said...

funny about the herbs. I took a pill from Good Earth called More Milk Plus that had those herbs...it works!