Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas Witch

Yesterday Cadence told me a story about the Christmas Witch-- there was a nice witch and a naughty witch. The naughty witch had a pokey broom and the nice witch had a careful one.

I asked him where he had heard this story and he said it was a book at Grandma's house.... I don't know if that's true but the next thing he said made me crack up.

Cade said "It doesn't say 'And it came to pass' because it's not a scripture book."

Barely 4 years old and he already knows that?

Here's Cadence blowing out the candles on his Lion cake at his Jungle Party. He's such a good boy, we just love him!

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I love him too!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Also, it is a book I read to him about a Christmas Witch!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Oh, I love it! That's awesome!

Lloyd Family said...

Very cute. What did you use to make the hair on the lion?

Allie Thornbrue said...

I think I stopped making cute cakes when I got pregant with my 4th. I hope you can manage a bit longer than I did. My poor kids!