Very darling.......! Sweet and cute and family fun. Now I want James and Allie to post all of their Christmas videos so that I can watch them........:) Love ya all
Oh My Gosh! That was fantastic. I laughed, I cried, I went on to other blogs with more Christmas spirit in my heart. What a fun idea. Absolutly loved it. (and I'm not kidding. I laughed and cried with Rudolph)
6 comments:
Very clever, very cute. I have just one complaint, we only got to see you once for a very short moment!
Thanks for the shout out in the credits. Makes me feel appreciated :).
Merry Christmas!
Very darling.......! Sweet and cute and family fun.
Now I want James and Allie to post all of their Christmas videos so that I can watch them........:)
Love ya all
Very cute little people you have. Loved it all.
We've had difficulty casting our Christmas video this year due to an actor's strike.
Oh My Gosh! That was fantastic. I laughed, I cried, I went on to other blogs with more Christmas spirit in my heart. What a fun idea. Absolutly loved it. (and I'm not kidding. I laughed and cried with Rudolph)
That is so cute! That's a great idea, and it's fun to see how the kids are growing especially Cadence. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment