Bathroom Before:

My sister Lisa was given a bunch of beach themed decorations from a lady who loves to shop and also obviously loves to change her mind when it comes to decorating-- the items all still had the tags on them. Anyway, the first thing I redid was the Anchor that is now our towel hanger. You can see pictures of the before and after on my crafty life blog. The second thing was this sea-bird:
Michael hung a shelf for me, and then we both worked on the finishing touch-- framing the mirror!! So excited to show you the change-- are you ready???Bathroom After:
The painting we picked up from a street artist on our trip to San Francisco 2 years ago. The shelf we had in our bedroom in our old house-- it didn't have a new place until this week. I like it there!
Here's the newly repainted seabird-- I like it so much better now!
Here's a picture of the Anchor I refinished to be our towel hanger. And my very favorite newly-framed mirror! The mirror frame is just molding (think baseboards), painted black then distressed and varnished. And to attach it to the mirror-- easy peas-y Liquid Nails. Only took about 10 minutes to install!
Total cost of the Bathroom Makeover: $13. Excellent!! But......... It's not 100% done yet because we want to replace the light fixture, sink and faucet... but that is a project for another day.
3 comments:
That looks fantastic! Lots of great stuff -- I especially like the mirror frame -- really dresses it up! And nice repainting of anchor and bird. Awesome!
Great job! I have redecorating ideas that keep me awake at night thinking about them, but I dont want to do anything since we are not here long term. . . the next house!!
It looks great in real life, too!!!
Post a Comment