My new skill-- dog grooming. I never ever EVER want to groom a dog any bigger than Zippy!
A week ago this is what Zippy looked like:
I decided that her hair was getting unmanageable. She only looked good for about a day after a bath, then she looked scruffy again. She was only soft right after being brushed, and that only lasted a few minutes. So... I decided to take matters into my own hands. Last Thursday I grabbed a pair of hair cutting scissors, a bag of dog treats and Zippy and had at it. She actually did very well with the hair cut, but she still doesn't trust me enough to come to me when I call her now! I should have taken a photo of the mountain of hair that came off of this tiny dog, but instead you can see the after:
I decided that her hair was getting unmanageable. She only looked good for about a day after a bath, then she looked scruffy again. She was only soft right after being brushed, and that only lasted a few minutes. So... I decided to take matters into my own hands. Last Thursday I grabbed a pair of hair cutting scissors, a bag of dog treats and Zippy and had at it. She actually did very well with the hair cut, but she still doesn't trust me enough to come to me when I call her now! I should have taken a photo of the mountain of hair that came off of this tiny dog, but instead you can see the after:

4 comments:
Zippy looks much better and I love your signature. Love you.
Good job. I just cut Wesley's hair today. He kept saying, "I just want to wear a hat." And with as much moving as he did, I told him he just might have to. Your cute puppy, though, has nothing to be ashamed of. Zippy looks really, really good!
Nice work.
Looks like a pretty good cut. Nice job.
Post a Comment