Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolved...

I wanted to write down a few New Year's Resolutions and goals for 2010.... but I couldn't find a pen in my new house (we officially moved in on New Year's Eve). So then I thought to myself, well, why not just think up the to-do list for the next week or so.... but it was too long for me to remember and just got me overwhelmed thinking about it. So, here is my modified to-do list/resolutions/goals for the next month. After that I'll rethink it!

Paint the house (a chunk of this one is already done- hooray!)
Organize the house
Empty the garage of all the boxes
Clean the old house, sell or rent it
Teach Cade to read
Potty train EmmaRay
Teach Brennan to recognize his letters

I think that's enough for now! After life settles down a little more we want to PARTY with our friends and family and really celebrate the beginning of the New Year in our new house! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

That is a good list....:)

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Sounds exhausting!

angel said...

Wow! That sounds like a lot!

Lloyd Family said...

Sounds reasonable to me. My list looks about the same. . . Potty train Ezra, paint the exterior of the house, teach Jarom to read and continue his math program, teach Ezra his letters, finish my quilt book. . .