Thursday, January 14, 2010

Markers + Ray= Trouble

I set EmmaRay up in her high chair to color this morning, thinking that would contain her so she couldn't color the couch, floors, walls, etc. She LOVES coloring and I hate to cut off her creative outlet, however when I leave for a few minutes to take care of the boys and come back to find this:

I'm a little less than enthusiastic.

But she's so proud of her artwork :)

5 comments:

The Veals said...

Ok, markers aside... EmmaRay looks so much like you! I'm serious! And I am all for reinventing creative outlets. Like, do you know how much fun it is to play with shaving cream on the kitchen/dining room floor? Its totally fun and a great prewash before mopping...

Brenbren said...

ha! Natalie has a little graffiti streak in her too! BUT she does seem so pleased with her 'master piece'

Lori Thornbrue said...

And she is so cute........and it did give you a few minutes.

Heidi L Barber said...

lol. That's the nature of art. It isn't a clean, contained thing... art is messy and expressive! hah ha ha..

;)

angel said...

You should have seen Elisabeth with the glitter. Wow! Even Elijah got some on his head.
That grin of EmmaRay's is as cute as can be!