Here's Brennan playing out in the snow last week when it was a whopping 32 degrees outside, the warmest it's been in weeks! He was wearing Cade's snow boots and no coat. He wanted to play football outside.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Random Fun
In case you couldn't tell, I am trying to post more frequently! #1 Because I like to! #2 Because I like documenting our lives but don't have time to scrapbook right now #3 Because I like reading blogs and am so excited when there's a new post to read, so I figured I should be one of those new posts more often!!
Here's Brennan playing out in the snow last week when it was a whopping 32 degrees outside, the warmest it's been in weeks! He was wearing Cade's snow boots and no coat. He wanted to play football outside.


Here's Brennan playing out in the snow last week when it was a whopping 32 degrees outside, the warmest it's been in weeks! He was wearing Cade's snow boots and no coat. He wanted to play football outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes! We have readers in the next generation! So awesome!
I love the little readers. Too much fun.
I am very grateful it is warmer here but I do miss the snow just a little. I'm glad for new posts to read, too. Thanks.
You know me......even though I see you nearly every day, I still like the new posts :) I love the readers. And it did feel warm outside when it FINALLY (after weeks and weeks) got to freezing. I just wore a sweater!
Love the kids reading! That's so cute!
The snow looks fun. We went to the lake and threw rocks in yesterday -- no snow around here!
Post a Comment