Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In case you were curious....

Ever wonder what we sell out of our garage and basement and what in the world people do with it? Well, here's one example for you! A company ordered dried wheat and natural wild grass from us a few weeks ago and told us it was going to be part of a movie premier party.... I googled it today and here's what I found!
Click on the photos to enlarge them, and then look past Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker to see the wheat and wild grass arrangement.
Now I don't know anything about the movie ("Did You Hear About The Morgans?") so don't take this as a promo or anything, but how cool to see our products plastered all over the internet!

If I can get the photos from Michael we also have pics of our wheat decorating the State Department in Washington DC.... just thought you'd like to know what crazy things www.curiouscountrycreations.com is up to now :)

8 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Wow. That is pretty amazing!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Jessica Parker looks as uncomfortable as I would be walking in such high heels.

Anonymous said...

The movie has been generating a lot of buzz this holiday season. I kinda want to see it. Cute stuff. It's fun to see where it all ends up!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Oh my gosh! Those are famous people! Your wheat is famous!!!!

Lura said...

Cool! That's so awesome.

MamaD said...

I always wondered....

angel said...

What would movie-makers do without you?

Lloyd Family said...

Amazing! What a cool thing to brag about!!