Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scissors

EmmaRay is 23 months old today. She runs, jumps, twirls, can walk backwards, says anything and everything she can think of, tells us stories (like this morning "Rip. Paper. Brennan. Sad. Sorry.") She loves dollies, setting the table, pushing a stroller, reading books, blankies, and coloring. Today she held up a yellow marker and said "Yellow" then held up a pink one and said "Pink". And she can cut with scissors.

And if you think that's cool, just check out this next picture... she can cut using scissors with either hand!Don't you just love the static not-done-hair day. Must be Saturday!She has been sitting at the table coloring and cutting for over 2 hours now, and every time I ask her if she wants to get down and play she says "Sit. Color. Cutting!"

Yeah, we think she's pretty amazing!

7 comments:

Lisa Thornbrue said...

I love it, I love it!

Lori Thornbrue said...

She is one darling, smart, funny, cute little baby girl. Do I really get them for 10 whole days all to myself (with a little sharing with other grandparents.) Fun.

Kristen said...

Cute! She is super talented. I can't cut with both hands!! And her stories are fantastic. "Eye foke!!"

Jewels said...

Abi loves to cut things too! We should get them together, but then they might end up cutting each other's hair. :)

Andrea Hardman said...

So cute and smart! We miss you guys.

Lloyd Family said...

Too much fun! Ezra loves to play playdough all day. We make lots of snakes into numbers and letters-- we don't do scissors much. Perhaps I should start.

angel said...

Cute as can be! What fun! Elisabeth still eats the crayons... but we think she's cute and fun, anyway.