Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cadence!!

Cadence Michael Rigby is 5 years old today! He had a "friend" birthday party on Friday last week. He requested a Cars Party and wanted a Dinoco cake, but due to time constraints he got a race track cake instead... he was happy! Here he is with friends celebrating!!



This morning Cade told me that today isn't a real birthday because he's supposed to have friends over and another party today. Oh well, I can't do everything!! We are celebrating with just us today, but he's already celebrated with my parents and he has another party with his other grandparents, aunts and uncles this coming weekend. How many parties does one boy need?

Cadence is very smart, creative, good with scissors, coloring, writing letters, is starting to sound out words more easily, loves to read, loves his primary class, loves cars, can count to 100 almost by himself, wants to build his own Dinoco car when he grows up, is considering becoming a veterinarian, loves to ride bikes, play in the dirt and snow, and is an all around good kid. We love him very much!

3 comments:

Brenbren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he's 5 already. Man! So, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are shoveling snow and I am not! Although it has been cold here, low 60's. I know, I know, we are so picked on. When are you coming to visit? Come when it is snowing there and you can warm up here. I have 2 spare bedrooms with your name on it!

Unknown said...

Cute cake, sweet boy! An any day you can stay in your jammies all day just for fun is a good day :)
This is mom, not Rex, he's been on my computer again.

angel said...

What a darling cake! You are absolutely amazing. Make sure you do get some sleep every once in awhile... :)