Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day!

No matter what the groundhog says today, we all know that here in Utah winter isn't over and it's going to stay cold until May. So have fun, my siblings who don't live in this frigid state (I'm thinking of the west-coasters) who are enjoying the beginnings of spring. Think of us once in a while in our gray and dreary world as you enjoy the daffodils, tulips, and lush green semi-warmth of February. Someday, we've gotta get outta here!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I wish the west coast was living up to your expectations, but we are still hovering around 30 most days here in Beaverton . . .what ever happened to global warming!?!?!?!

Brenbren said...

Although, AZ is living up to your expectations! we are in the 70*s and loving it!

Lloyd Family said...

Oh I will think of you on days like today when we are all outside doing yard work and it is 60 degrees. See, I am thinking of you now.