Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gift Give Away

The first Three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin!! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!! I promise it will be something good!

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well, I always like presents. What I like most is seeing new posts. Mostly I am a boring old stay at home lonely mom/grandma that doesn't get very many comments on her posts, and looks about 3 times a day to see if anyone has put anything new up! Thanks for the new things! I love you, and you really don't have to give me anything more than a great big hug!

Lori Thornbrue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I love this idea! I am totally putting this on my blog (even though I doubt that anyone will want anything I make!) and can't wait to see what happens!

Brenbren said...

SaWEET! I totally snuck in on the wire!

Brenbren said...

Oh, it's under it's rainin... it's pouring!