Friday, October 10, 2008

Photo Shoot

So I finally got out the camera for my own kids! The boys wanted to be "matching boys" the other day so I grabbed the camera and this is the result. I think the first one is super cute and I'm going to print it and put it up in their room.
They laughed and laughed and wrestled around while I was taking their pictures. Maybe because it was bedtime when I took the pictures and they were out of their minds, but they sure had fun! Hard to pose them though...
Cute little loving brothers!
And then I gave EmmaRay a bath the other night and did her hair in a curl on top of her head (Michael thinks it looks like a cow licked her head, I think she looks like a cupie doll.)
She's sitting very well all by herself now! She loves to play and play and roll around and crawl all over the house. She loves playing with/eating paper, which is a problem because the boys always leave their books on the floor. EmmaRay is a very happy baby!
EmmaRay loves seeing Mommy and smiles and kicks and giggles when I play with her. Oh what fun!

3 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Darling, darling pictures........I haven't seen those smiling faces for a long time (a whole week.....). I miss them all!!!

Allie Thornbrue said...

It is fun experimenting with a new camera. And so much cheaper than a sitting fee.

angel said...

What fun, indeed!
I love being a mommy!
It was great to see all of you in person (instead of just in picture)! (Though the pictures are mighty cute.)