Friday, March 21, 2008

Hooray for EmmaRay!

For the first time last night EmmaRay slept as well in her crib as she does during the day. This means that I actually got a couple of stretches of sleep in my own bed! Amazing! She slept from midnight until almost 3am and then from 4 to almost 7!! It was so fantastic! Now if we could just get Brennan to sleep.... he's been having a hard time lately for unknown reasons and was up 3 or 4 times last night. Oh well.

Congratulations to Sara and Andrew on the birth of Elisabeth Naomi this morning!! Hope everything went great! Can't wait to see the latest addition to the family!

2 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Oh, I hadn't heard about Sara. That is why I got on the computer, actually, to see if there was any news.

I hear you on the sleepless nights. We have those kind of problems when the kids have colds.

angel said...

Thanks for the congratulations! We're having so much fun with two! I just put more pictures on our blog. :)