Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well I was going to post pictures of our Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt yesterday with the Lloyds, Thornbrue's, Anderson's, Potter's and Rigby's, but our network connection isn't working so I can't get the pictures on the laptop.... so, you'll have to wait for that, but just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter!
I am sitting at home with my beautiful baby girl while everyone else is at church. I miss going to church, it's been about 4 months, but there's so much illness around we're going to keep EmmaRay home for awhile longer yet. I was just thinking about the beautiful Easter music that will probably be played in every ward today, and I am so grateful for the Life of our Savior. What a miracle the whole plan is! I was trying to explain to Cadence about "Sunday Easter" (the Easter bunny comes to our house on Saturday to keep it separate) and why we think about Jesus. I think he understood when I said that Jesus died and was resurrected so all of us could live with Jesus and Heavenly Father and our families forever. Kind of a simple explanation, but Cadence was so cute and said that Jesus was so nice and he wants to live with Him and our family in Heaven. There's nothing better than knowing that that part of the gospel is true! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

It is nice to think about the Savior. I gave Jarom a little present and new shirt and tie, but told him it came from mom and dad-- to keep it separate from the Easter Bunny.

angel said...

Isn't it neat when they get it? Sometimes Joshua surprises me by how much he understands.