When I was growing up my mom would sometimes get out a big tupperware filled with wheat from our food storage that was just for playing in. I remember very many happy rainy afternoons in Oregon spent playing in that wheat with measuring cups, funnels and spoons. There is somethingso fascinating about feeling those grains of wheat slip through my fingers.
As a mom now we've played with a bowl full of wheat a time or two... but I thought it was time for our own play wheat tupperware. And guess who absolutely loves it??? She has spent the last 3 days doing this:
Just be prepared to sweep.... a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
But so much fun...worth it. I had a little plastic swimming pool I would bring in and pour the wheat in so more than one could sit in it and play.......
Post a Comment