Can't believe it's September already! Wow, time is FLYING by!
I got out an old wreath today and re-vamped it for the new season. I think a wreath on the front door makes a house look friendlier. What do you think?
Beautiful wreath and beautiful front door! We have a very plain white front door. Thank you for the inspiration to add a wreath. I don't have one so maybe I will have to make one yours is great!
3 comments:
Beautiful wreath and beautiful front door! We have a very plain white front door. Thank you for the inspiration to add a wreath. I don't have one so maybe I will have to make one yours is great!
I think it looks great!
I love a good wreath. I think a door looks naked without one! I had to resist putting up our fall decorations before you guys came down.
Thanks for the ice pack. That was the biggest mystery. I laughed really hard when I saw it!
Post a Comment