Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

Last night we got to go to the Temple Open house with my Mom, Dad & sister Lisa. We've been so excited to go look inside as we've watched this temple being built from the ground up! As usual, it was so beautiful! We were just blown away by how gorgeous this temple is inside and out, and so unique from any other temple that we've ever been in. Our favorite features included the stars in the windows, the star-shaped chandeliers, and the staircases. We look forward to attending often once the temple is dedicated in August, but for now it was wonderful to be able to go there with the kids and let them see and touch the temple and feel the spirit of Jesus & Heavenly Father's House.
Brennan touching the temple. Look at those cute eyes!Looking at the fountain-- look closely, you can see that it sprung a leak on the corner!EmmaRay & Grandpa looking up at the stars in the windows & the Angel Moroni.

Gorgeous!

4 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Was that LORI?! I can't believe how long her hair is!

Lori Thornbrue said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I love that temple. I have an awfully ugly chin and cheeks, and dad is getting a shiny head......but we are still very NICE on the inside!

Michaelangelo said...

Mom you're beautiful :)

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you found us. I CANNOT believe the drama that your family has had to go through lately. YIKES!!! For sure I'll be checking in to remind myself how easy I have it right now. :)