Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bath Time

The other day I left the two boys in the bathtub while I was working with the insurance adjuster who came to look at the damage to our basement (Tuesday June 2). When I went back upstairs 15 minutes later this is what I found:

(For sake of modesty online I only posted the picture of their bubbly legs)
They had dumped out not one, but TWO bottles of their shampoo and drained all the water out. After playing in the bubbly mess for a few minutes they had decided they wanted to wash off, so they climbed out of the bathtub, walked across the tile floor, climbed up onto the bathroom counter and turned on the water in the sink. Brennan then went back to the bathtub to get a cup and then handed it to Cade who started pouring water on himself while sitting on the counter. WHAT A MESS! There were bubbles everywhere. So, I put them back in the tub, took their picture, then washed them off. Needless to say I very much felt like going back downstairs to the insurance guy and saying "Want to look at the flood damage to the upstairs bathroom as long as you're here?"

2 comments:

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Silly boys!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well, let's see, it only took them one second to throw rocks off the yard into the neighbors back yard, and pick all the unripe cherrys off the cherry tree. They are just SO QUICK. But, so sweet, I love them...!