Brennan escaped in the middle of getting dressed a few days ago. He ran and put on his boots. We couldn't help but take some blackmail pictures.

Brennan poses in just a diaper and snow boots. Why my kids love wearing their snow boots around everywhere I don't know.

Cade looks on like "what is he doing" notice the snow boots on his own feet!

Finger painting is fun!

Squishy fingers!

Brennan loves having his picture taken- he will bring me the camera bag and then make a silly face until the flash goes off. Today it was his tongue sticking out...
5 comments:
Don't I love them!
:)
Mom
Too funny. Ben likes running around in his underwear, too. I just wish it were a little warmer.
We have so many pictures to fram Dylan with. I always tell him that if he brings home a girlfriend I don't like, I'm breaking out the pictures of him posing in his underwear. I can't believe you are nearly at 35 weeks. Your pregnancy sure went faster than mine!!!!! J/K
I made your baby girl a blanket last night and finished it this morning. It turned out really cute. I was talking with Sara yesterday while I was making it and said, sorry, I don't think I have the energy or will power to make another one. I had that material since when Caryn Marlow had her baby and am just getting around to making it. I like making quilts, but its hard work work around babies getting into stuff and I don't have space to leave my machine up. Anyway, I am excited to give it to you.
OK, so we're not "fram"ing Dylan with the pics, we will "frame" him.
Whoa! I think Brennan's cheeks look chubbier than Joshua's! How did that happen?
Post a Comment