Our cute new niece was born on Tuesday. We got to go meet her in Logan yesterday. Ava is 3 months and 1 week younger than Adelynn. She was 5 lbs 2 oz at birth and only 18 inches long. However, her feet are only about half an inch shorter than Adelynn's are right now, so we're pretty sure she'll grow up to be as tall as her Mommy and Daddy. Just check out the size difference between these cousins:

I just love how Adelynn's face says "What is going on?"
Of course by the time I got out the camera Ava was ready to eat and be done with the day, but I got a few cute ones.


Cute little princess! Welcome to the family!Adelynn and the rest of the kids LOVED Ava's rainforest bouncy seat.

We just might have to get something like this for Adelynn at home-- she was even reaching out and playing with the dangling toys!I didn't take pictures of EmmaRay and Brennan playing with the cat, Leo, but they had a great time and loved how soft and playful he is! Cade is allergic to cats, so by the end of the day he was pretty miserable, all congested and itchy, but a dose of Benadryl when we got home fixed that problem.
Added bonus-- we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Rigby and "convinced" them to come visit us for the rest of the weekend, so they'll be here later this afternoon.

Adelynn loved all the attention. She is such a mellow sweetheart. Can't believe she is 3 months old. I took my dental impression material and plaster with me and we did Ava and Adelynn's hands. I didn't get photos of that process because I was buried in alginate, but hopefully I can get photos from Katie and Ann soon. Both babies took it like champs and the hands turned out perfect!
We also got to see my sister Kristen and her husband Alex for a while-- we visited the Book Table and Gossner's Cheese factory together. We got some scrumptious ice cream cones.... mmmmmmm. I wish I had had the camera out to take photos of how cute the kids were letting each other taste the different flavors.
It was a great afternoon of vacation!
1 comment:
Way fun.......she is LITTLE and it made Adelynn look HUGE!!!
Post a Comment