Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Presenting:

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for!!!! Please enjoy this Rigby Family Movie Premier!

One of the kids favorite books is "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet" by Dr. Seuss (I believe he was writing as Theo. LeSeig for this one). So, last year I had the great idea to make a movie adaptation of this story. The kids and I worked on filming it throughout the summer and fall of 2009, and finally finished filming just about the time we found out we were moving. Long story short, I haven't had a chance to finish editing the film until just this week.

So, without further ado, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the good night story, it was great!

Jeff and Charity said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Brenbren said...

bad news. I couldn't see it. It was just a blank space where the video should have been.

The Veals said...

LOVED IT! Now Ty and Chrissy want to do a story movie, so I guess be on the look out. Ty has also been humming "bibbity bobbity boo" all day :)

I love the part where EmmaRay kisses Cade instead of hit him, the wince on his face is priceless!!!

Lloyd Family said...

I just get a blank space as well. Can you send it to my e-mail?

angel said...

So darling! Elisabeth is now crying because it's over.