Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Play This Game

If you know what this is, leave a comment. Good luck!


13 comments:

MommaM said...

That sure sounds like a baby heart beat. Holy crap! Are you announcing something?

Erin said...

Yeah. I pretty much agree... I hear that sound once a week these days. I'm going w/heartbeat. Congrats! Excited for the 'official' announcement!

Mindy said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!! :)

Amber said...

That is most definitely a little heartbeat?!?!?!?! WHOS????? Mmmmmm

Rachel Hansen said...

I have to agree. I love that sound!

Ty and Masha said...

I also agree with all the comments, sounds like baby's heart to me too. Hope that everything is going well.

Lori Thornbrue said...

That is your new baby's heartbeat! Cool!!!

Brock and Kristina said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

so awesome. I had your blog up the same time as mine - so all I could hear was the music from my blog. (but didn't realize that's what was going on) So I'm reading all of these comments and thinking, "Hum. I guess 'Eye of the Tiger' starts out with a little beat - lexi's mom is a good guesser though because I would have NEVER called that song a heartbeat!"

Congrats, though. Gave me a good smile.

angel said...

What a fun way to announce it!

Lura said...

Yup. Baby heartbeat. So I take it congratulations are in order? Yay! :) Congratulations.

Lloyd Family said...

I know that sound! Congrats!!

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is fun and amazing! I have not been brave enough to jump ship to #4. Congrats again! =-)