I walked in to the warehouse at 4:50pm and left with a table and six chairs at 5! Oh my goodness I am so happy about this purchase! Total price, including tax: $441. Gotta love that!
I have wanted to buy a new dining set for at least 4 years... but the last time we were in the market (right after we moved into our old house) we were given a glass table and 8 chairs for free... and really, how can you beat free? Plus we didn't want to spend $1000 on a table and have the kids destroy it. This is the table we had last week (Brennan's birthday!):
I took the new table home and Michael put it together for us that night. Saturday morning the kids got up and got out the styrofoam packaging that was waiting to go out to the garbage. Within five minutes they had crunched up the styrofoam into minuscule little balls and spread them ALL over the house-- up the stairs, squished into the carpet, all over the tile, on the couches, covering themselves and the puppy. It was really quite ridiculous how quickly they made such a mess. It took about an hour to clean it up, and I'm still finding little bits of styrofoam everywhere, even after vacuuming twice.





3 comments:
Did you KSL your old table then?
It is really, really pretty........
i really love it! YEAH! You have a new table! I am still waiting to see pics of your new house though......get on it:) jk
Post a Comment