Thursday, May 27, 2010

Magical Playground

Can it get any better than this?

A few minutes after this my Bishop came by teaching his youngest to ride a bike. He asked me who was helping move the dirt and I said "My sister" (thanks Sara!). So he said "Give me that shovel!" He stayed and helped out for over an hour and helped us finish it off. What a great neighbor! I definitely owe him something yummy as a reward. Michael was sure surprised to come home to an empty driveway!

6 comments:

Rachel Hansen said...

Wow! That is a lot of dirt. It looks like a much bigger hit than any old sand in the sandbox.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Too fun for the kiddo's.

Lloyd Family said...

Thats a lot of dirt. We'll be doing the same thing soon. What fun.

angel said...

I guess the bishop could tell that I wasn't going to be all that helpful...! I tried! Thanks for the fun day!

angel said...

And thanks for the picture, too! What cute people on that mound of dirt!

Allie Thornbrue said...

I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! I thought you looked pregnant when you were here, but it wasn't any of my business so I didn't say anything. Good for you guys. Your puppy is darling. And glad you got your dirt moved. I can't tell you how much of that suff James and I have moved over our life-time.