Ok, so I just finally cleared the camera card and remembered that I never posted about EmmaRay's 2nd Birthday (February 23rd)! Bad mommy! At least we celebrated it!
Michael and I had just gotten back from our cruise, so it's a good thing EmmaRay is little and doesn't know that you're supposed to wake up to a bunch of Birthday surprises. Instead I told the boys they had to help me be sneaky and we went out shopping all together and found her some fun gifts, then we came home and she took a nap and the boys helped me wrap them and make her cake.
I called family and friends and invited them to come over for cake and ice cream that night. Our friends the Tervorts came with their 6 month old Bruce, as well as my Mom and sister Lisa. Low-key, but I think EmmaRay had a great time! (FYI, it's hard to get EmmaRay to stay still for pictures, so she's on the move in most of these!)
"Helping" frost her cake!
New Sunglasses!
EmmaRay LOVED blowing out the candles!
In fact, she kept saying "'gain?" so of course Daddy obliged and lit the candles 5 or 6 times!
Mmmm, yummy cake!
Balloons are always a hit!
And this girl loves stairs!
Okay, isn't that pettiskirt just way too adorable?



Happy Birthday EmmaRay Star! We sure are glad you were born in our family!
3 comments:
I love the skirt emma ray is wearing in her birthday photos. So, I can't believe you got a dog!!! I don't want one because it's like having another kid. Good luck!
Darling!
I just love twirly slips!
Post a Comment