Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scheduling

Did I mention that I was just made YW's Secretary? On top of Personal Progress person and the ward is downsizing so we are not replacing any of the advisors-- we have the presidency and the camp director/Beehive advisor, and that's it.

Anyway, I just did the calendar for May to hand out to the girls on Sunday and man alive is it jam packed with Temple Celebration practices and the real event, activities, baptisms, firesides, etc. But, as overwhelming as that looks, you should take a look at my personal calendar (I use google calender to keep track of everything in one place, but you can show or hide different groups of events) When everything is showing the entire calendar is just a mass of colors. Enough to give anyone a migraine I think.

Boy am I glad that the first week of May is a vacation for us! Sorry Young Women's people and the entire ward- we're missing at least 4 events while we're gone!

2 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

WELL DESERVED VACATION. I don't know anyone that works harder and does a larger variety of things. Have a glorious vacation. You probably don't start with Sacrament, do you? That means Mother's day we will find a Sacrament that is first so that we can head up to moms right after, so we have most of a day there.

angel said...

I am now Personal Progress Person in my ward, too, but that's my only calling. Secretary's kind of a big one!