I learned how to make Sushi for my brother-in-law's birthday and thought I'd share the results. Oh, mine were WAY tastier than store bought sushi. No fishy taste either!


Happy Birthday Justin!(Merilee- I made a cake mix in two loaf pans, cut them in 1" slices and then cut circles with a 1 1/2" cookie cutter. Wrapped each one with Fruit by the Foot Berry flavor roll up, frosted the top with vanilla frosting and dipped it in coconut. Apricot jelly looks like egg yolk, sprinkles and non-pariels (however those are spelled) make great little fish eggs, swedish fish whole and chopped, gum drop slices or chopped, and twizzlers make great sushi parts. Fun and tasty!)
5 comments:
That's awesome!! I think I would eat sushi that way!
Those are so cute!! Thanks. I think I will make them sometime!!
Really fun, Annie. You are tricky!
Nice!
We made sushi today for Dyaln's birthday. Thanks again for the idea. I'll post mine later.
Post a Comment