ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Michael
C-Cake or Pie: Cake... at least cake decorating. I don't really love eating frosting, but I love making cakes and sampling! I also love lemon meringue pie.
D- Day of the Week: Saturday- we get to play and work together as a family!
E- Essential Item: Laptop-- without it I would never have a chance to do anything on the computer (downstairs is not too kid friendly)
F- Favorite Color: Sage green or periwinkle blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears- I love the way they split apart when you bite them with your back teeth.
H-Home town: Beaverton, OR (14 years), South Jordan, UT (3 1/2 years), Pocatello, ID (4 1/2 years) and West Jordan, UT (2 1/2 years and counting)
I- Indulgences: The new swimming pool, baby bow making supplies (good thing they are business expenses!), hot fudge sauce (good thing I don't make it very often)
J- January or July?: July.
K-Kids: Cadence Michael, 3 1/2, Brennan Gerard 2 and EmmaRay Star almost 4 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and the Church
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4 Sisters, One Brother, I'm #5... and a whole bunch of in-laws!
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples- crunchy and not too sweet. I really like Cameo's and Johnathan's.
P- Phobias or Fears: Waiting for my husband to get home from work if he's late and I can't get ahold of him. Silly I know and very cliche. Spiders too....
Q- Quote: Life's short, eat dessert first!
R- Reason To Smile: Cute and silly kids that keep us laughing all the time, and selling tumbleweeds online, which also makes us laugh!
S- Season: Spring, Summer, and Fall! I love to be outside... I would like winter better if I skied or snowboarded I think.
T- Tag Three: Sara, Andrea, Becca
U- Unknown fact about me: Some people know this, but I never graduated from high school.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I enjoy meat in moderation, but we are cutting back for two reasons-- #1: Both of us are on a diet to lose the marriage and baby weight, and #2: It's so expensive!
W- Worst Habit: Staying up too late at night.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds for seeing my sweet babies for the first time, and I'm not too fond of taking dental xrays-- it's so nerve wracking not knowing if it's going to turn out right or not!
Y-Your favorite food: Chinese sweet and sour chicken and fried rice, Cafe Rio style chicken or pork salad/burrito with cilantro ranch dressing (I'm making this tonight!!), chicken cordon bleu, turkey and mashed potatoes with noodles (sounds strange, is delicious), etc. etc. Mmmm!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo I think...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that was a lot of fun to read. You are a pretty tricky lady.
I would put C: Cute, P: Perfect or as Pefect as an earthling can be
S: Sweet as the day is long and I: I love you!!
That's a fun thing! It'll probably be next week before I get around to doing it, but I will do it! (This week is really busy.)
Post a Comment