Saturday, October 22, 2011

Worst Blogger EVER

4 Months of non-blogging. That's how busy we've been. I have taken so many photos and had so many stories to put on here, but finding even a few minutes to do so has seemed impossible. *sigh* One day, I hope to have time for a weekly post or more.... but, other things have been more important. For example:

Making Halloween costumes for the kids
The garden
Homeschooling the kids
Laundry
Being YW's President
Camping
Family Pictures
The occasional day of work
A crawling baby
Dishes & cleaning the house
dotdotdotdotdot

You get the picture. I will however try to be better because I LOVE it when blogs are updated, and I LOVE having all these memories written down. So, another day, another goal. This one I intend to keep.... I will blog as often as possible!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You are busy, but I get bored when it's 4 months without a post!

Michaelangelo said...

Me too!! But, here's to a better next 4 months :)

Lura said...

I think 4 months is no big deal. I just updated mine after 6 months! And I'm not doing as much as you do.