One spring cleaning project actually got completed! Wahoo!! I still don't get how I can be busy all the time and never really get anything done? Oh yeah, I have kids. Anyway, one day Michael was looking for something in the linen closet and said "Let's reorganize this today please!!" He meant that he would help too, but then laughed when I did it mostly by myself. He cracked the whip and I jumped. Hehehehe.
Here's the before:
Lovely I know, it's real life.
Here's the after:
Ah, so much better! Amazing what a few baskets, jars and a pile of stuff going to DI will do! One day I will have new matching towels, but today is not that day...
Here's the before:
Lovely I know, it's real life.Here's the after:
Ah, so much better! Amazing what a few baskets, jars and a pile of stuff going to DI will do! One day I will have new matching towels, but today is not that day...
4 comments:
Ah, matching towels. Who needs em? The closet looks great; I'm inspired to work on my cleaning/laundry cupboards today.
That looks great! Yes, I need to buy those baskets. I think under my sink in the bathrooms needs those! Thanks for the ideas!
WOW! I am inspired. Time to get some baskets.
I think I will move, rather than Spring Clean this year!!
Post a Comment