Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 + 2 = 4

Had an ultrasound this morning.... so happy to see the baby is healthy! All the fingers and toes are present, the lips and nose are formed well, there is a solid myelin sheath in the center of the brain, the heart is four chambered and beating strong, the spine is perfectly straight and well formed. Ah, what a relief!

Here's our cutie!
Profile of the face.
Talk about the fetal position-- notice the hands AND feet by the face? How cute is that!

We got to see lots of kicks and waves too, and I think it became real to the kids as they were watching the ultrasound that Mommy really does have a baby in her tummy. Exciting!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Exciting! That is a really good picture of the arm and leg.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Cute baby girl.....I love the feet by the face!

Lloyd Family said...

So cute!! Love it. Check out my blog for a link to follow Summer and Lisa through Europe.

Juice said...

umm I never got an e-mail
I thought you where going to tell us when you found out?

Messimoo said...

So nice you got a profile! OUr little one was not cooperative and was facing the back, although the US lady could tell what baby is! Showing the best side I guess! Too bad we do not find out until the end! :)