Oh! That really is adorable. What a cut-ee! And I realized yesterday that I've misplaced your address. Could you email it to me, please? andrea.hardman at gmail.
Nice flooring. I'm excited to see your whole house!! I like renovations. I wish we could do some at our house. And yes, EmmaRay is adorable. Love the hat and mittens!!
7 comments:
Oh! That really is adorable. What a cut-ee! And I realized yesterday that I've misplaced your address. Could you email it to me, please? andrea.hardman at gmail.
The answer is..... no, she really couldn't!
She is such a dolly babe. Love her thumbs!
Nice flooring. I'm excited to see your whole house!! I like renovations. I wish we could do some at our house.
And yes, EmmaRay is adorable. Love the hat and mittens!!
Awwwww!
Too cute. Am I a good aunt, or what? SO much fun.
Cute! I should bring Elisabeth's gift from Meri when we come. It's pink, but otherwise the same, and they could match. :)
Post a Comment