Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Bobby
EmmaRay today was carrying a little rubbery lizard around the house by the tail and saying "Bobby, bobby, bobby." Bobby is how she says "Froggy" I said "Ray, do you have a lizard?" and she looked at me with a little scrunched up nose and squinty eyed look. I said "Oh, is it a froggy?" and she went merrily on her way saying "Bobby, bobby, bobby." If you're going to be that cute about it EmmaRay, you can call the lizard a froggy if you want to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute. Taylee is still like this frequently. If she has her mind made up about something. For instance her stuffed animal cow is a moose. I've tried correcting her a time or two, but she has her mind made up. Now I don't even bother because she is so stubborn about things it's like picking a fight with her. I've decided it is ok for her to think she is right sometimes. :)
She is so 'dog gone cute' she can call anything whatever she likes! Personality she reminds me of you {very independent} --looks she reminds me of Merilee--especially when she has the little pigtails. Enjoy her every second...she is growing up SO fast!
SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment