Thursday, March 12, 2009

Muscles

I was just playing on the floor with Cadence and Brennan- doing teeter totter on my legs and flying them on my feet. I lifted Brennan on my feet and gave him a plane ride no problem and then I tried to do Cade, but could just pick him up and put him back down.

I said "Wow Cade, you're too big and heavy for Mommy to do that very well."

Without skipping a beat Cade said "Mommy when we go to the store I will buy you a box of muscles so you can lift me okay?"

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

can you also buy a flat stomach and skinny thighs at this amazing store? :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

I would like some push up muscles. I don't have those, even though I keep working. Tell Cade to get me a box of those :)

MommaM said...

That is AWEESOME!! What a funny kid. Tee hee.

Lura said...

If only it were that simple...

Brenbren said...

That made me laugh really hard. I love little kids. Your little guys look a lot alike. Maybe you better start doing some squats;)

Lloyd Family said...

When I had my C-Section, I asked the doctor if she would just give me a tummy tuck at the same time. That would save a lot of miles on the treadmill. If it were only as easy to buy muscles at the store.